Tea Green. Early in the week I was pretty much lost.It wasn't helping that I stil have to do Avocado and the greens were getting mixed up for me.
Then I found a prop. A house labeled "Tea Green". Looked nothing like the swatch but oh well.... But it was big and I needed to go to find a place to rez it.
As the days went by I eventually put together two outfits. The last I decided was just NOT any green I could get by with and left it out.
So today I headed over to Fermi Sandbox to build my set. I checked autoreturn setting and it said 242 so that should be 4 hours.
First my friend Melusina Parkin came to see; she contributed to these shots as you'll see later.
But by now, as I was still trying both outfits, I started having rezzing issues. No amount of relogging and going home helped - and as I was home the last time I suddenly say a dreaded message
"Your 23 objects have been returned to your Lost and Found folder due to parcel owner return"
I called Melu and she tells me she's falling..... so much for my platform...
Of course my Lost & Found contained nothing of the sort. At this point I'm about ready to cry, so what better place to vent frustration than the Challengers main group? Well I found the always lovely Tigist Sapphire who asked about what I needed and I said about 200 prims and she invited me over to make my set. Thank you Tig! ♥
But I still had my rezzing isses.... and nothing in inventory of what I had rezzed. Of COURSE most of it was no copy.
Then I talked to Yvette and in her usual sweet, bitchy way she solved my rezzing problem, saying that "my lipstick sucked for the outfit" or something to that effect. Well she was right - when I removed my Romaana Leaf lipstick my outfit immediately rezzed.....
She wasn't sure yet what to do for Tea Green so I asked if we could do it together. Although on second thought, with her witty cartoons, she'll probable make laughing stock of me and my story....
|Tea Green house|
|Let me sleep....|
|OK OK getting up|
|Great. Not a moment alone in peace...|
|Well she is kinda cute...|
|Made up and time to get dressed!|
Style Sheet (Laura):
- HAIR: Truth Parisa w/Roots (Mesh) - quince
- EARRINGS: A.Y.Y Lucite Heart Drop Earrings Green
- SKIN: Lelutka Natasha/HUSH Makeup2
- LASHES: Miamai NoAlpha Lashes N01; LeLutka 2011 lashes/long/touch me; LeLutka SEDUCTRESS volume sculpted lashes
- EYELINER: R.icielli The Eyeliner collection I /green
- MAKEUP: Glamorize Soft Smoke Eye Makeup - Evergreen
- EYES: Rosie's Thingies Kiwi Eyes
- JEANS: LARRY JEANS Jeans 505 Dirty Washed
- TOP: ElyMode Shameless Top green
- SHOES: Maitreya Gift Pumps in Green
- LINGERIE: Persona misbehaved bra and panties
- PERFUME BOTTLES: Melu Deco Rita and Rainbow
- FLOWERS: Hanaya Daffodils with Robin
- HOUSE: R&L Green Tea Skyhouse (Light Version)
- BATHROOM FLOOR: Texture apple floor 2 by Melu Deco
- STOOL: LISP Vanity Case Stool - Green
- CABINET: Scandinavian Designs Wooden Cabinet with candles, pillows, flowers etc
Style Sheet (Yvette):
- Bra and Panty Set: Persona Well Behaved Green
- Hair: LeLutka Wither BlondeFun
- Skin: Dutch Touch Yri Peach
- Lipstick: Dutch Touch Pale
- Eyeliner: Dutch Touch Eyeliner nr 2