all I can see in Luna's swatch this week is a big white square.
According to my research, Alice Blue is a bit more like the candle boxes you see here. It turns out (or at least they say) the following:
The classic Alice Blue container candle comes in the natural color of soy wax -- white. Since our candles are white, we decided to name them after a color. Alice Blue is a pale shade of blue and was named after Theodore Roosevelt's daughter, Alice Roosevelt-Longworth.
In any event, I thought of it as a really pale sky blue. What in Italy we call Carta da Zucchero - sugar paper. When sugar was sold by weight, it used to be wrapped in this paper. Of course there are different shades of this as well, but seems to match to me:
So like it or not, this is what I based my concept on.
What came next is me reading about last week's Patina hue. One girl mentioned Donna Flora - and that's when I knew I had it - my HELENA dress.
I'd been looking for an occasion to wear SadBab's new Cameo jewels and this was perfect - the style and color matched.
I wanted to take a pic and not lose time with it while I was still inspired. I added a couple other things from my boudoir - namely, a hat table with a lamp on it in the right shade from LISP, and .... the bubbles in my bathtub LOL!
Hope you like!
- BOOTS: BAX Prestige Boots Black
- DRESS: Donna Flora HELENA
- LIPSTICK: LeLutka LOLA -Lipstic_Deep Red
- HAIR: Clawtooth Magic - Starlet blonde
- GLASSES: ROLE OPTIC SG-53 Eternity II
- JEWELRY: sadbab Jewelry Vintage Cameo Earring and Necklace
- LASHES: LeLutka 2011 lashes/long LeLutka SEDUCTRESS volume sculpted Miamai NoAlpha Lashes_N01
- SKIN: LeLutka Natasha/HUSH-Makeup3
- EYES: Lost. Doll Eyes - Ice
- LISP Grandma Hat Lamp Blue
- LISP Hat Table Lilac and LISP - Pine 2
- LISP Vanity Case Stool Lilac (with poses)
- Aroma PRIME Bathtub (DEMO)